It's February in Minnesota...looks like Mother Nature had bigger plans today as we are getting 5-7" of snow today. With that, we have made the decision to extend the Silverado Open House / Launch Party through Saturday, February 23rd. We are still having door prizes, sway bags and appetizers today but the grand prize drawing will be held on Saturday at 4pm to allow more people to stop in.
To keep you entertained today, take a look at our 2019 Silverado RST double cab in the showroom for the launch party. We'll keep them inside and clean through the weekend for you!
We managed to hold off on the snowball fight just long enough to take this group photo. May be some sledding or king of the hill later this afternoon!
Tomorrow is the day! The All-New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado launch party here at Alexandria Motors. We are currently filling our showroom full of silverado models for you to enjoy tomorrow. Stop in and take a look at the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. Did we mention we have sway bags, door prizes and a grand prize drawing?
We hope to see you tomorrow! Call us at 320-762-2114 with any questions.
For well-qualified buyers, receive 0% APR for 72 months on the 2019 Silverado! Stop in and see us today and don't forget about our Silverado Open House on Wednesday also!
Find our inventory and details at alexandria-chev.com
Listen: If you're shopping for a crossover, and by all accounts most Americans are, there is no better option on the market than the 2019 Mazda CX-5. When we test drove the all-new 2017 CX-5, we were astounded by its marked improvements over the already-great previous generation. We noted then its biggest drawback was its average 187 horsepower. The CX-5 didn't feel slow, and it certainly made up for it in other ways, like by delivering superior road-hugging abilities. But, it was probably enough to turn off buyers who do their shopping by analyzing spec sheets.
For 2019, Mazda addressed that exact issue with a vengeance. With an all-new 2.5-liter SkyActiv Turbo good for 250 horsepower, the CX-5 not only leapfrogs bestselling rivals like the Honda CR-V and Toyota RAV4, but lands squarely in the realm of luxury stalwarts such as the Audi Q5 and BMW X3.
Even people who don't consider themselves NASCAR fans, likely know the name Earnhardt and Gordon. One of the most iconic rivalries in all of sports. If you weren't able to catch the documentary on FS1 last night, here is a trailer and hopefully you can catch it at a later date.
Join us on February 20th as we hold a launch party for the All-New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado. Our showroom will be filled with Silverado trucks and accessories, trucks will be available to test drive and the first 100 people will get Chevrolet swag bags!
The launch party will be held during normal business hours, 8am till 7pm with appetizers being served from 4pm to 6pm. The will be a few larger prizes given away throughout the day with the grand prize drawing being held around 6:15pm. We hope to see you there! More information can be found on our facebook page!
Hope to see you there!
It took just four hours for the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition to sell out. All 500 cars are spoken for in the United States, the brand announced this past Saturday.
Mazda shared the metrics it witnessed as the car's fans flooded a special website to place their orders for the limited run of 500 cars. In 15 minutes, 100 cars were spoken for. In one hour, half of the cars were gone. Now, a waitlist for the celebratory MX-5 Miata continues to grow, just in case any of the soon-to-be owners back out.
Worldwide, Mazda plans for a total of 3,000 cars, which includes the 500 earmarked for U.S. shores. When the eager buyers receive their cars, the brand said 60 percent of them will be soft-top roadsters, the other 40 percent will be RF variants with the hard top.
Source: Consumer Reports
Chevrolet has resurrected the Blazer name for an all-new SUV destined to slot between the compact Equinox and three-row Traverse.
The “Blazer” moniker was last affixed to a body-on-frame model derived from the S-10 pickup truck. Here it's used for a midsized crossover that takes aim at a popular—and crowded—market segment, with distinctive looks and a long roster of comfort and convenience features.
The five-passenger 2019 Chevrolet Blazer has a good pedigree. The related Traverse stands atop our SUV road-test ratings with impressive room, comfort, refinement, and connectivity. The more closely related GMC Acadia also is a strong performer. But the lower-priced Equinox doesn’t quite deliver on its promise. The question remains: Which of these SUVs blazed the trail for the new Blazer?